Teaser Tuesday: The Haunted by Jessica Verday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I am featuring one of the books I am currently reading - The Haunted by Jessica Verday. The Haunted is the second book in The Hollow trilogy. I loved the first one and I have high hopes for this one as well.

"Of course I stopped going to the cemetery. Last time I went there, the boy I thought I was dating told me that he couldn't love me because he was dead!" ~ pg. 134, The Haunted by Jessica Verday

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great teaser! For some reason, the teaser you gave makes me think the book is very funny. I think I'll add it on my TBR list.
    Here is my teaser: http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ruby - It's not really a comedy, but I suppose those lines out of context are somewhat humorous now that I think about it. Thanks for stopping by! Off to return the favor....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by - that is a funny teaser. I am going to add this book to my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this teaser. I haven't heard of this series before but will definitely check it out now. :-) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pixie & Cindy - It is a great read. Especially if you like the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I need to add this trilogy to my to-read list!

    Thanks for stopping by BTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Christin - Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun teaser - sounds like a vampire book! Enjoy :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Wendi - Thanks for stopping by. I am off to return the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!