Thoughtful Thursday - Deluxe Edition


Here are the questions we pondered today?

Which character would you want for your best friend?
Andrea:
Shannen from Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs - She was so accepting and awesome; it is nice to have a best friend like that who has your back no matter what and that you can trust with anything. She kept Lily's mermaid secret and always had her best interest at heart. 
Tevya:
There are so many amazing characters running through my head, but I have to pick Mavis Freestone, from JD Robb's In Death series. She kicks ass, she's fun, spunky, and loyal to a fault. She has a heart of gold and would be an awesome best friend to have.


Which character is most like your blog partner?

Andrea:
Hmmm, this is a hard one. I think Alice Cullen from The Twilight Saga is most like Tevya. They are both short, southern spitfires. Tevya also likes to think she can predict my future. However, whether she is as accurate as Alice has yet to be seen. I also consider Tevya to be one of my closest friends and I know she would do anything in the world for me much like Alice is willing to do for Bella. Tevya also can charm family members as easily as Alice puts them under her spell. Tevya also has a Jasper at her house that she loves dearly. She also usually ends up getting her way in the end. Finally, Tevya is like Alice Cullen because you do NOT want to be on her bad side.
Tevya:
Ripley Todd, from Nora Roberts' Three Sisters Island trilogy (Book 2 - Heaven and Earth), reminds me most of my blog partner (who happens to also be my bff). Ripley is a rock for her friends. She is always there for them, she is loyal, she is trustworthy, and she is dependable. Ripley is fiercely protective of those she loves. She also knows how to have a good time. She is fun and spunky when she's in the mood. She's sarcastic and snarky, and she's got a great sense of humor.

Which character would NOT be a good person to be stuck in an elevator with during a power outage?

Andrea:
I have no desire to be stuck in an elevator with Sarafine from the Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. No trapped Cataclysts for me, thank you very much.
Tevya:
I wouldn't want to be stuck in an elevator with Johanna Mason, from Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games. She had an air of arrogance and defiance about her, and was not a friendly person. Katniss described working with Johanna as "what it would be like having an older sister who hates you." She would not be a fun person to be stuck in an elevator with. 

Which character's closet would you like to raid?

Andrea:
Mimi Force from The Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz - tons of money to spend on shopping sprees and only the finest designers - Who wouldn't want that? Now, if only I had her figure to go with all the clothes......
Tevya:
Alice Cullen. I think that's a no brainer for most of us. 

Which character would you like to see writing for this blog?

Andrea: 
Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series - She is awesome and has a way with words! She also is a big reader so I am sure she would have a blast writing for a book blog. Plus, I am sure she would have some great stories about Ron to share.
Tevya:
Sam Roth from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater. He is such a poetic soul. I bet his writing would be beautiful. He's also insightful and thoughtful, and I would love to hear his take on books and characters.

Which character would you like to adopt?

Andrea:
Brandon Westford from Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - he was so cute and funny! I love how his 6 year old self thinks he is manipulating Carlos. The treat jar mission was the best.
Tevya:
I would like to adopt Carlos Fuentes, from Simone Elkeles's Rules of Attraction. This dude needs help getting his life on the right track, and I sure wouldn't mind having his older brother Alex around the house from time to time.

Which character would make the best companion on a deserted island?

Andrea:
Emmett Cullen from The Twilight Saga - 'nuff said
Tevya:
If I was stuck on a deserted Island, I would want to have Vishous, from J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood with me. With that brain of his, I have no doubt that he would have us set up nicely and comfortably. Plus, with the Brother's view of caring for their females, I know I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. I wouldn't mind being taken care of by Vishous. He would also be wonderful decoration for my island. 

What class would you like to take at Hogwarts?

Andrea:
Transfiguration - I love Professor McGonagall. I also wouldn't mind being able to turn people into slugs at times. Besides, I have high hopes that I could be an Animagus.
Tevya:
Charms

Which type of supernatural being would you love to be?

Andrea:
Vampire
Tevya:
I would love to be a witch! (A good witch, of course.)

If you were a character in a book, what genre would it be?

Andrea:
Southern Gothic
Tevya:
Paranormal Romance

And one more, just for fun..... Edward Cullen or Eric Northman?

Andrea:
Eric 
Tevya:
Edward Cullen
Photobucket

Comments

  1. @ Andrea: Edward Cullen or Larry King? LOL

    Character I would want for my best friend- shoot, I always have trouble remembering her name, but I will never forget that character- Grace's friend in Shiver, the one who refers to Sam as The Boy. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paula - Tev said I had to pick Edward Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tevya, I'm absolutely SHOCKED you picked Edward Cullen! Just when you think you know a person....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!