Weekly Lark 1/25/12



The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: What's your pick for a book cover that would look gorgeous on a t-shirt?


Tiffany: I'd go with Hush, Hush but that would look like Patch was falling into the abyss of ample bosom, and that's just not right, so I'm going with Beautiful Chaos. Sisters Red and Sweetly are also really cool covers.

Michele: My first thought was Hush, Hush too. Another choice would be City of Bones. . . JACE!!

Tevya: I like abstract t-shirts with symbols instead of pictures on them. I'd love a Hunger Games shirt. Shiver would be another cool t-shirt.

Paula: Daughter of Smoke and Bone would make a gorgeous t-shirt! And I agree with Tevya; Shiver would be a great shirt, too.

Andrea: I think I'd like to have the cover of The Restorer by Amanda Stevens on a t-shirt.

Jen: I'm going to be slightly more obvious and exercise my inner graphics nerd. . . I just LOVE the cover of Eclipse. What I'd really like is a black t-shirt with the ribbon winding its way across the front (in print). No text, just pretty. Otherwise, I'd have to go with you guys and say that I'd HAPPILY wear any of the Wolves of Mercy Falls covers on a t-shirt.

Michelle: The Incarnate one! It's super pretty!!

Comments