Cover Crazy: Tandem


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


How could a Lark not love this cover? I'm a sucker for anything with a bird on it. I also love how even though the bird is what initially drew me to this cover, there is so much more going on.  Who is the girl? Why is she merged with the bird? I also find it intriguing that her face is only partially visible. I also love the title font and how it's reflected. There is something magical about this cover. What are your thoughts on it?


Comments

  1. Very unique cover. I like the color scheme and the cutout of the bird.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!