Waiting on Wednesday: Perfect Lies


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on:
Perfect Lies
By: Kiersten White
Publisher: HarperTeen

12578370

I am so excited to get my paws on this sequel! The suspense of book 1 was addictive, and I can't wait to see what these characters are up to next. 


Annie and Fia are ready to fight back.

The sisters have been manipulated and controlled by the Keane Foundation for years, trapped in a never ending battle for survival. Now they have found allies who can help them truly escape. After faking her own death, Annie has joined a group that is plotting to destroy the Foundation. And Fia is working with James Keane to bring his father down from the inside.

But Annie's visions of the future can't show her who to trust in the present. And though James is Fia's first love, Fia knows he's hiding something. The sisters can rely only on each other - but that may not be enough to save them.

Comments

  1. I loved the first book in this series and can't wait for this one! Great Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Perfect Lies will be one of my future WoWs closer to release time! I can't wait to see what's next in Annie & Fia's story!


    My WoW: http://pili-inlovewithhandmade.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Mind Games, but I have an eARC of this one from Edelweiss. Guess I need to get around to starting this series soon, since I love Kiersten White! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love this cover! I wasn't too thrilled with Mind Games but hoping that this one picks up better for me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESS I cannot wait, I loved the first one it was like a crazy roller coaster!

    My WoW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So great to see all of the Kiersten White love here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Mind Games and I am impatiently waiting for Perfect Lies, I want to know whats going to happen so bad! Great pick!

    Check out My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to reading this too. Great pick.
    What I'm Waiting and Wishing For...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!