Magic Lamp Sunday 12/29/13- New Year's Edition


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

This week we are making special, end-of-year wishes. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula: I wish for us all to have opportunities to start over in 2014 like Charlie has in Confessions of a So-Called Middle Child by Maria T. Lennon.


Jen: I hope that in 2014 I get to fall in love like Davy does in Uninvited by Sophie Jordan- like it's the first time. 

Michele: I wish, and plan to work on, looking at things through much less cynical eyes- much the way Kenzie does in The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa.   

 Andrea: I hope that in 2014, I will do a better job of going after what I want and conquering my fears, like Juliet does in Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd. 


 

Comments