Teaser Tuesday: Love Letters to the Dead, Bitter Sweet Love, & Easy


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


That's when he saw me. He was turning to talk to someone. He went into slow motion. Our eyes met for a minute, before mine darted away. It felt like fireflies lighting under my skin.

~ Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira, Kindle Location 67 (ARC)




There were so many things I was trying to tell him, but words or the lack thereof had been our problem all along. Either we weren't telling each other what was really going on or we were saying all the wrong things. Words sucked sometimes. 

So I did the one thing that I knew we'd both understand.

~ Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 




I'd barely let anyone else touch me at all tonight, adamantly refusing all slow dances. Dizzy from weak-but-plentiful margaritas, I closed my eyes and let him lead, telling myself that the difference was the alcohol in my blood, nothing more. A minute later, he released my fingers and spread his hands across my lower back, and my hands moved to his biceps. Solid, as I knew they would be. Tracking a path, my palms encountered equally hard shoulders. Finally, I hooked my fingers behind his neck and opened my eyes. 

His gaze was penetrating, not wavering for a moment, and my pulse hammered under his silent scrutiny.

~ Easy by Tammara Webber, pg. 48

Goodreads

Comments

  1. OOoh nice teasers! Looooved Bitter Sweet Love! Read that one awhile ago, but pretty sure I remembered what happened next! ;)


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think I would like this story as much as White Hot Kiss but it was just as good! :)

      Delete
  2. Swooning, have sex I bet... lol.... and HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the writing in Love Letters to the Dead; it's gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. Haha @ fredamans!

      Andrea...I loved your teaser!

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!