Magic Lamp Sunday 9/20/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I could visit the libraries in Yakim- and spend some time giving the books a little TLC. Inspired by Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch.

Aimee: I wish  I could meet and have a real conversation with a movie star. Inspired by The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale.

Julie: I wish  I could experience zero gravity. Inspired by Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

Andrea: I wish  that I could spend the weekend at the Inn in Sleepy Hollow, Kentucky. Inspired by A Ghostly Murder by Tonya Kappes.

Comments